Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Blog Summary for C4T #4

teacher clip art


My C4T #4 was Jason T. Bedell. His blog was very interesting. The first post I read was titled TechMeet NJ. It was about a meeting where teachers from different states come together and share ideas. The teachers get to have different sessions and meet each other. They also have presentations and interactive activities. I told Mr. Bedell in my comment that I thought this was a great idea. It's great to get to know different educators and share ideas to see what each other offer. I also said that when I become an educator maybe I can attend the meet.

 My second post for Jason T. Bedell was on a post called "Detoxing Education".  This post was on how he thinks education should be changed to make it better. He also had a video on the post which was RSA Animate - Changing Education Paradigms. I really enjoy RSA Animate videos. This post was very good and I appreciate his attempt to get people involved to make a difference. Because it may not effect educators now, but it will effect us that are in school right now to be future educators. He also talked about having a teacher boot camp so teachers could join together and share ideas. I thought this was great and that when I become an educator I would like to know there were things like that to do. I also told him I liked the video and I enjoy his blog. I will be keeping tabs on this blog! Check it out!   http://jasontbedell.com

No comments:

Post a Comment