Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Final PLN Report

my symbaloo
my tweetdeck
This is my final PLN report. My PLN has come a long way but it is great and helpful. I use Symbaloo to keep track of all the websites I use regularly. These include the EDM310 blog, South Alabama, Google, Facebook, and many others. I also have found that Delicious is a life saver. I use it for just about everything and consider it important. I also use twitter to keep track of what teachers have to say. This helps me to see what’s going on in the educator community. I read their status’s about three times a week and have found that they have much to say. I also use tweet deck to really keep everything on my twitter account organized. I think PLN’s are very resourceful and helpful and I plan to continue using mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment