Monday, October 4, 2010

Blog Summary for C4T #2

two
My C4T #2 was Jabiz Raisdana. The blog I commented on was called “School Should Not Be Considered Work. Wmchamberlain had sent out a link to a students blog about learning. Raisdana wanted to comment but didn’t want to over step his bounds so he wrote how he felt about the student's blog on his blog. He had many good points that students shouldn’t think of school work as success for the future they should figure out what it does for them now. The things that students learn in the classroom won’t just benefit them in the future but it will during the here and now. I like how Raisdana said that we should apply what we are interested into what we are learning. Raisdana had the student’s comments on his blog and he wrote how he felt about each statement. I enjoyed reading this and it made me realized that school isn’t just work. On my comment I wrote that Raisdana made a lot of good points. I also said my favorite one was that teachers live off of questions. I think if more teachers made the effort to say that then more students would feel comfortable asking them.

My second comment for Mr. Raisdana was about his most recent blog on a video he had watched. The video was called “The Age of the Stupid”. He watched the video and put his review on his blog. I told him that I agreed that we are getting closer to scary times and we should be getting kids ready. He was very opinionated and I really enjoyed that. We all do need to understand climate change and other things that affect our lives. I really enjoyed commenting on his blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment